Hello, my name is Martin. I am a multiple championship winning racing driver,
computer scientist, start-up founder, free software developer, editorial contributor
and software engineer who has led projects
nominated for national awards. I am currently a Software Engineer at Force India F1 Team. And I'm not really as vein as this page makes out.
Multiple championship winning racing driver.
- 2007 UK Formula Vee Champion.
- 2007 Autosport Number 1 Club Driver of the Year.
- 2009 M/S Formula Ford 1600 Champion (Class B).
- University of Essex, Computer Science BSc(Hons), First Class.
Recent software (only recent):
- Sparkles -
SPARQL object-RDF mapper written in Objective-J for Cappuccino.
- django-4store -
A small Django application that makes developing with the 4Store RDF database easier.
Fork me at Github
(66laps Limited) and
Creator of Kuake
- a Quake-inspired terminal emulator for KDE that is now included
with almost all GNU/Linux distributions.
- On The Go - Quickly transfer browser windows from Mac to iPhone.
Selected publications in
The International Journal of Motorsport Technology.